Sunday, August 19, 2018

Wonderful Things About This Day

1.  Taking care of myself by walking and stretching
2.  Brandon, my neighbor up the hill, whom I ran into on my walk to the woods.  Brandon is a mechanical engineer and went to A & T.  I told him the story of my Pilobolus workshop and he was mighty impressed.
3.  Protein smoothies
4.  A green smoothie with apple juice, kale and spinach juice, and blueberries
5.  A rice, kale, blueberry concoction.  Yum!
6.  Framing a couple of my poems and putting them on the wall.
7.  40 hz binaural beats
8.  Sending Nick's kids a photograph of Galloway cows.  Oh, how I miss them (the children!
9.  A brief rest
10.  Reading the "White Doe", written in 1901, about Virginia Dare.
11.  Not having to drive anywhere.
12.  Subtle grays in the apartment with the blinds closed to keep out the sun.
13.  Deep breaths.
14.  A feeling of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment