Sunday, March 27, 2016

Weight Gain After Knee Replacement

According to this article, weight gain is common after knee replacement.

https://www.hss.edu/newsroom_weight-gain-after-knee-replacement.asp

It is hard to lose weight.  As a compulsive overeater who is 10 pounds overweight (yes, even 10 pounds can be a problem), I now have to lose this weight.   I put on 5 pounds with each knee.  I'm short and can't handle extra  weight.  I have a 12 step program that helps.

I made an arrangement with a personal trainer and my goal is to go to the gym every day.  I can already feel a difference after two sessions.  One modality I like is the TRX and the guidance of a personal trainer has been valuable.

I realize I need help in losing the extra weight and getting toned and sought it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment