Monday, March 10, 2014

Facing My Dark Side

I look at my character defects of jealousy, resentment, fear, control, not thinking things through, holding onto things, not getting the facts, not setting boundaries, getting bruised, ruminating about bad memories, being dependent, not trusting, being unforgiving, not trusting, low self esteem, being dependent, intolerant, prideful and I realize these things do me no good.  We all have character defects -- it helps to be honest so we can let them go.

For today, I trust the process, forgive myself and others, practice tolerance, and open mindedness.

I have to be ENTIRELY  ready to have God remove them.  "My creator, I am now ready to have you remove every defect of character that stands in the way of my usefulness to you and my fellows.  Grant me strength as I go out from here to do your bidding."

I am teachable.  I am open to new people and opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment