Saturday, November 2, 2013

"Letting Go"




I recently came across this paper on Letting Go.  I can't remember
where I got it, but I typed on a typewriter, before I had a
computer!

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have.



To let go is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future.

To let go is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each
day as it comes, and to cherish myself in it.

To let go is not to deny, but to accept.

To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes, but
to allow others to affect their destinies.

To let go is not to fix, but to be supportive.

To let go is not to try to change another, it's to make the most of myself.

To let go does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.

To let go is to fear less and to live more.

Blessings to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment