Monday, December 3, 2018

Gratitude for Today

1.  Hearing a lecture by Tim Tyson yesterday and getting his book.
2.  The On Display performance went well tonight and Beth's husband took photos.
3  I found my keys, left at Pleides.
4. Seeing the mural on the wall near DAC.
5.  Pleisdes has a painting of the shoe shine artist I spoke with several years ago.
6.  I hope he's ok.
7.  I walked for 30 min.
8.  Made yummy guacamole.
9.  Saw a gorgeous hawk -- spotted underbelly (red tail hawk?)  Must call Piedmont WC to find out.
10.  Kept moving today even thru pain.
11.  Mild weather today.
12.  Ted's home!
13.  The hawk posed for me.
14.  Faye Mayo -- thought of her today.  Must call her.
15.  Alternatives to that sweet milk i put in my coffee.  Christine sent the link.
16.  the New Zealand Prayerbook

No comments:

Post a Comment