Saturday, February 1, 2014

Resumes

Who Am I, anyway?
Am I my resume?
No, much more than that.


THE BIG PICTURE

GOOD WORK OVER THE COURSE OF MY LIFE

1.   My documentary class at VCU of the Francistown Community.

2.   An Oral History of my friend, John Harrawood, who was present at D-Day.  Sent this to the Veterans History Project at the Library of Congress.

3.  Story Corps Interview re:  our father's WWI experience.

4.  Center for Documentary Studies:  documentary paper on daddy in WW1.

5.  Civil Rights in Durham -- Faye Bryant Mayo

6.  Carolina Theatre and de-segragation

7.  I wrote a book of Poetry during the Pandemic.

8.  I kept a journal during Covid -- 2 poems have been published from that.



1 comment:

  1. I just read through several of your poems, and I'm really impressed. Poems are terrifying to me, and yours are wonderful! Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete