The listing is on the web, now with photographs. I managed to get the siding cleaned in the back and the shed cleaned out for the first showing.
The realtor and I thought this was a committed buyers, until she submitted the offer. She basically took $20,000 off the list price. Her offer was $93,500.00, PLUS she wanted me to pay closing costs. Ridiculous! We didn't hear back from her on my counter offer of 109,000.00 and I supply a home warrenty. I'm not going to GIVE the house away. And I paid my own closing costs.
Sooooo, I may be coming down on the price at the end of May. I meet with an accountant to figure out an appropriate list price. The tax value on the house is about $94,000. I did decide to let Maggie work as a "dual" agent, so she can show the house, along with other agents.