Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Finding the Right Realtor

     Finding the right realtor is a little like casting a play.  I want the right advocate to represent the house and represent my interests.  So far, I've interviewed Coldwell-Banker, Century 21, Keller Williams, and finally, a local agency, Tarboro Realty.  Maggie, the agent from Tarboro Realty is professional and easy going.  It's getting hard to find a seller's agent, as dual agents seem to be the preferred choice among realtors.  Supposedly, dual agents can equally represent the seller and the buyer.  Is this really possible?  I guess one advantage is that a dual agent has a ready list of potential buyers.  However, LOTS of homes are for sale in T'town but I trust that just the right person is out there for my sweet house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment