The focus is once again on gratitude. Looking back over my first summer in Durham, I'm grateful:
1. For fun -- the Festival on the Eno, the American Dance Festival, Carolina Theater, free movies, the Full Frame -- all very up-lifting and enjoyable.
2. The abundance of wellness meetings
3. Much improved health care over Tarboro
4. My church
5. Doing my best
6. Signing up for a water color course
7. Having my first grandchild
8. Finding a doctor and a dentist
9. Finding a potential place to rehab after my surgery
10. Seeing a ladybug on my desk just now
11. It's quiet now.
12. I thought of 3 things I like about my upstairs neighbor - she's nice, she wants to be a physical therapist, and she let me borrow 2 eggs recently
13. My church -- did I already say that?
14. The Y at Chapel Hill
15. The awesome library system here.
17. The Vision for You Group
18. So much help for my move, especially brother
19, Hoping a trip to see my granddaughter will work out
20. Healthy food to eat
21. The Aldi store nearby
22. No refined sugar in 2 years
23. Martha Joy and Ed in Boston