Friday, July 12, 2013

Getting My First Paypal Account

     I decided to sell a few things on ebay, and in order to do that, I had to have a Paypal account.  This took about an hour, since I must have had an account some years back and I had to get a new password.  After going around in circles for a while, I actually decided to call Paypal.  What??? Paypal has a phone number?  I hesitantly called the number, and went through the automatic prompts before an agent came on the line.
     Summer picked up on the second ring and was very helpful and patient.  In fact, I would rate Paypal's customer service highly.  Much higher than Sprint, for example.
     Now that I have a Paypal account, I can utilize ebay.  I'm trying to sell some things I no longer use, which might be someone else's treasures.  My first item is a beautiful tea set.  Here is a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elegant-Tea-Set-/321162875768?pt=Antiques_Silver&hash=item4ac6cc9378

No comments:

Post a Comment